We have recently changed the way in which Club Catalina accepts and processes Funding and In-Kind Support Requests from the Community.
There are 5 application options to choose from depending on the nature of the beneficiary and the support you are requesting. Each category has its own unique link:
Category 1 funding is specifically for local projects and/or services that contribute to the welfare and broader social fabric of the local community and are aimed at improving the living standards of low-income and disadvantaged communities.
- Purchasing kitchen equipment to produce food for isolated seniors living by themselves.
- Purchasing a vehicle to help the elderly and people with disabilities attend their hospital appointment.
- Running a literacy and numeracy program for children with learning difficulties.
Category 2 funding is for projects that affect an internal community, such as schools, community groups, and sporting organisations.
- Purchasing any new equipment/infrastructure for schools.
- Providing sponsorship for local community sports team.
- Fundraiser to help a sick child/family in need.
This is for applications which do not fit into either of the above categories or for requests that are not currently club grants eligible.
How to Apply
- Register your profile on www.clubgrants.com.au.
- Select the type of funding you seek (see above information for category descriptions and for your guidance).
- Fill in the project name and details of your request. As you are applying directly to Club Catalina, please disregard LGA name.
- Complete application form and click submit to finish.
*The Club Catalina Board of Directors meets monthly where such requests are considered. To save disappointment we ask that you process your online application at least 8 weeks prior to your scheduled event.
If you would like more information, refer to the Club Grants section on the ClubsNSW website:
|Name of Recipient||Name of Program||Total Grant Amount||Category||Cash or In-kind||Application Number|
|The Disability Trust||The Disability Trust Naidoc week celebrations||$600||1||Cash||25896|
|Richmond PRA Services Ltd||Flourishing Groups||$5,000||1||Cash||26556|
|Malua Bay RFS Brigade||Truck Mounted LED Scene Light||$3,500||1||Cash||35971|
|Batemans Bay Youth Foundation Inc||Batements Bay Youth Foundation Inc||$20,000||1||Cash||38286|
|Batemans Bay Volunteer Rural Fire Brigade||Project Firefighting and track and trail clearing tools||$700||1||Cash||38341|
|St Vincent’s Clinic||Open Support Rural Access to Healthcare – Eurobodalla LGA||$1,000||1||Cash||35736|
|Clyde River & Batemans Bay Historical Society Inc||Implementation of electronic Point-Of-Sale System and community project||$6,000||1||Cash||35151|
The Catalina Country Club is proud to offer mutually beneficial opportunities in the form of Corporate Sponsorship for the business community to connect, grow and brand themselves in association with our business aims.
Sponsorship with Catalina Country Club is more than just effective logo placement and brand exposure. It is a tailor-made business solution that supports your business with distinctive marketing and competitive advantages, as well as showing your support of our club.
Effectively sponsorship opportunities exist everywhere, and we have a range of products that you can select based on your business needs and budget. Whether it is signage that is displayed on Motorised Golf Vehicles, Course Tees, Golf Shop, Practice Areas, Courtesy Bus or simply within our busy Clubhouse on Internal Electronic Screens, we have just the place to promote your business.
All sponsorship opportunities are currently available. They offer your business a unique opportunity to deliver your message to our members and guests who play over 50,000 rounds of golf per year, with the time and inclination to read your message over and over again.