What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with exceptional leadership skills and hospitality operations experience to take ownership of our beverage department. Your role will be to oversee the entire beverage operation, and have a strong focus on the customer experience, together with continuous improvement initiatives.
Duties within this role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and overseeing all aspects of daily venue operations to ensure high quality impeccable service.
- Developing and implementing industry leading customer service standards
- Supervise, coach and manage staff performance within the customer service team.
- Contribute ideas to senior management regarding new equipment, maintenance, human resources and marketing.
- Implement and manage strategic objectives and goals
- Implementing and championing change as part of a progressive and evolving beverage offer.
- Respond to member and patron complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Diligently ensure compliance with workplace health and safety, club policies and relevant legislation; rectifying any issues identified.
To be selected as the successful candidate you will need to have:
- Experience in a similar leadership role
- Confidence in decision making and demonstrated ability to address and correct performance standards with team members,
- Extensive knowledge of bar operations, current trends and products e.g. Coffee, cocktails, beer, wine.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with ease and composure
- Willingness to embrace the Club’s vision, mission and values
- A professional, but warm and friendly personality
- Team player, with well-developed leadership skills
- Capable of working autonomously, and within a team environment
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, whilst balancing multiple priorities
- Current NSW RSA, RCG certifications.
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Supportive & inclusive team and culture
- Discounted golfing membership
- Discounted food & beverages
- Professional development opportunities
- Mental Health and wellbeing support
- Above award rates
Batemans Bay offers a fantastic lifestyle, and this role offers a great challenge and responsibility, whilst offering the opportunity to work with and be supported by experienced industry professionals.
To apply please forward your resume with cover letter, via email to:
Human Resources Manager