What are we looking for?
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic, friendly and responsible Childminding Attendant who has a passion for working with children. This exciting opportunity to join our team will require availability on Friday and Saturday evenings, from 6 – 9pm, with the flexibility to work additional shifts during peak holiday periods to meet the operational needs of the business. Experience in centre-based care of children and/or an AQF qualification in Children’s Services, is desirable.
This opportunity is being offered with the flexibility of either part -time or casual employment, to be established in consultation with the successful candidate, providing an excellent opportunity to join a community orientated organisation with core values of growth, respect, integrity, teamwork and trust.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and providing quality care for all children using the play area;
- Provision of exceptional customer service and communicate effectively with children, parents and team members;
- Using initiative in the safety and care of children
- Constantly interacting with the children in a positive manner
- Using positive techniques of guidance to assist with managing behaviours
- Contributing to cleanliness and tidiness as part of the daily routine
- Maintain and support compliance with internal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Exceptional people skills, and a passion for working with children
- Ability to provide quality care for all children;
- An enthusiastic, approachable attitude and can take initiative;
- Knowledge of, and willingness to plan and implement age-appropriate activities for children;
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to our Corporate Values of Growth, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Trust.
- Current Working with Children Check;
- First Aid certificate;
- Current NSW RSA & RCG competency, or willingness to obtain.
- Certificate III in Children’s Services (or equivalent) will be an advantage.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us today via email email@example.com
This position will remain open until a suitable applicant is appointed.