Club Catalina is an award-winning community-orientated and values-based organisation situated in Batemans Bay, the heart of beautiful South Coast of NSW. Our vision is to be a leading, enjoyable, quality, inclusive, golfing and hospitality destination.
Our large Clubhouse serves over 10,000 members and enjoys over 65,000 visitors per year. The Club is highly regarded for both golf and social activties. We boast a challenging, beautifully presented 27 Hole Championship golf course, In-house Barista, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Sports Bar, Gaming Precinct, Childminding Area, and lounge areas all in the comfort of our recently renovated modern Clubhouse..
An exciting opportunity for a Duty Manager has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with exceptional leadership skills. Your role will be responsible for coordinating the daily operations of the Club; ensuring impeccable levels of service are being delivered at all times, in accordance with safe practices, our strategic plan, policies, and relevant legislation. The successful applicant will be friendly, professional, and consistently align with our values of growth, respect, integrity, teamwork, and trust.
Duties within this role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and overseeing all aspects of daily venue operations to ensure high quality impeccable service;
- Supervise, motivate, coach and manage staff performance within the customer service team;
- Efficiently allocating resources to set up the team for success;
- Contribute ideas to senior management regarding new equipment, maintenance, human resources and marketing;
- Respond to member and patron complaints in a timely and effective manner;
- Diligently ensure compliance with workplace health and safety, club policies and relevant legislation; rectifying any issues identified.
To be selected as the successful candidate you will need the following:
- A friendly, outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong time management, and effective organisational skills;
- Highly developed leadership qualities;
- Ability to prioritise multiple competing demands and resolve issues effectively, with ease and composure;
- Current NSW RSA, RCG and First Aid certifications.
- Must be flexible and available to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays;
- Willingness to embrace the Club’s vision, mission and values
To apply please submit your application via email to end your resume with cover letter, via email to the Human Resources Manager, Cushla Hands firstname.lastname@example.org