We have an exciting opportunity with plenty of variety and scope for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team. You will drive all aspects of the marketing function for the Club, develop new processes for communications, represent Club Catalina as a community liaison, and bring a fresh perspective to our current practices and image being projected. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager. An attractive six figure salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan outlining strategies to promote the organisation’s goods, services, and facilities
- Sales strategies and establishing targets to maximise the organisation’s goods, services, and facilities
- Strategies to generate increased patronage through the creation and reinforcement of ‘brand image’ or ‘brand loyalty’
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage member and visitor research and analysis to effectively segment and understand existing, lapsed, and potential audiences to inform campaigns
- Ensure a high level of member service is maintained while continually improving services available to members
- Further develop and maintain a tiered loyalty program
- Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research, and development appropriations, and return on investment and profit loss projections
- Developing pricing strategies, balancing company objectives and customer satisfaction
- Provide an effective communications strategy to management, staff, and members
- Uphold our Corporate Values at all times: Growth, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Trust.
- Preparing grant and funding applications
We seek a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a Senior Marketing role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of advertising and marketing techniques and concepts across all advertising mediums including digital and social media
- Demonstrated research and evaluation skills, including the ability to interpret market research, calculations, and data
- Sound professional, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise, and be highly organised
- Self-motivated leader
- Enthusiastic team player who can engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Consultative approach to working with others towards a collective goal
- Proven experience in communication, implementation and execution of a strategic plan
- Web and Graphic Design skills, including sound knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience within, or familiarity of the Club Industry
- Experience within experiential, entertainment or promotional marketing would be highly regarded
This is a highly rewarding, sought-after role offering the opportunity to work with experienced industry professionals in a beautiful part of the world. We are highly accommodating and flexible to allow the successful candidate to support a balance of lifestyle, career development and other important things in life.
If this sounds like you, please submit an expression of interest today! Applicants must be entitled to work in Australia.
To apply please forward your resume with cover letter, via email to:
Human Resources Manager