Do you love helping people and have exceptional communication skills? This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly reception team, focused on providing an enjoyable experience to all members and visitors to our Club located in Batemans Bay.
Our vision is to be a leading, enjoyable, quality, inclusive, golfing and hospitality destination.
A fantastic opportunity for a Club Receptionist has arisen for an individual who is motivated and enthusiastic looking to secure permanent employment in a customer focused role, with the opportunity for growth and diversification into other customer service roles such as bar, gaming and promotions if so desired. The successful applicant will be friendly, professional and have a positive attitude. Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to learn and strive for continuous improvement.
Duties within this role include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and farewelling patrons
- Receiving, determining purpose of and forwarding incoming telephone enquiries
- Accepting and allocation of courtesy bus bookings
- Supervision of temporary and guest member registers
- Operate the public address system for the purpose of making announcements
- Working across multiple software platforms for administrative purposes
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Ensuring adherence to Registered & Licensed Clubs Act and Club policies in relation to guest entry and conduct.
To be selected as the successful candidate you will be:
- Professional and friendly, with exceptional communication skills
- Exhibit a strong customer focus at all times
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Possess good administrative skills and have an eye for detail
- Confident to learn and operate multiple software platforms for administrative requirements
- Able to adapt to trade fluctuations, maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Willing to be flexible, work weekends, evenings and overtime where required
- Hold current NSW RSA and RCG competencies, or be willing to obtain
- Aligned to our core values of GRITT – Growth, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Trust.
To apply please forward your resume with cover letter, via email to:
Human Resources Manager