Summary of Board Meeting
PRESENT: C. Flynn(Chair), R. Gercken, R. Sinclair, M. Wallace, A. Hall, M. Lowe, F. Cross, J Whittle, G. Chapman (GM), M. Judd (AGM)
MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING HELD: Thursday 27 January 2022 (22.1) be accepted as presented.
Business arising from 27 January 2022 Minutes: 25 Action List items completed. 12 Action List items in progress.
Correspondence – Inward:
- Letter from Members #2168 & #2167 dated 31.01.22 regarding home safety issue from golf balls.
- Quote from ecash Pty Ltd for Premium CRT Terminal Purchase cash redemption terminal
- Email from Member dated 14.02.2022 regarding privacy incident.
- Email from Member dated 16.02.2022 regarding state of the golf course.
- Email from Member dated 23.02.2022 regarding organisation of the le diner en blanc.
Correspondence – Outward:
- Letter to potential member advising membership unsuccessful.
- Letter to Clubs NSW responding to Code Breach Allegation under Clubs NSW Code of Practice
- Minutes of Junior Golf Committee Meeting held 19 January 2022
- Minutes of Workplace Health & Safety Committee Meeting held 4 February 2022
- Minutes of Grounds Greens & Cats Committee Meeting held 16 February 2022
- Purchase of plants and shrubs for garden bed behind putting green BOD 22.2.6
- Minutes of Lady Golfers Committee meeting held 11 January 2022
General Managers Report
- New Members: S1yr – 181, S3yr – 60, S5yr – 24, G7 Day – 6, G5 Day – 0, GU35 -2, Country- 4, Junior – 1, Cadet – 1 approved.
- Finance Reports presented by GM.
- Functions: Scheduled & booked for March 2022 as presented.
- Strategic Plan – Stage 2 Renovations – Underway and going well. Numerous purchases required as per Stage 2 Budget. Mood Board to be presented to members.
- Stage 3 – CAF , BAR & RECEPTION to be prepared for open tender.
- Irrigation System Upgrade – Waterland on site Wednesday 2nd March 2022 to begin construction of
- the new suction line from the irrigation dam to the pump shed.
- YTD Gross Income, Expenditure & Net Result
- HR Matters: Total Employees 77, Permanent, 27, Part time 19, Casual 31
- Jarrod Cottington completed his apprenticeship and has signed up as a qualified greenkeeper. Congratulations Jarrod. Riley Henderson was successful in applying for an Apprentice Greenkeeper, Congratulations Riley.
- Course stats – YTD = 40,890 rounds (190 players per day).
- Golf Cart Cleaning enhancements.
- Insurance Renewal – March 2022
- Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist & Financing Policy endorsed
- Contract – Land for Sale 17th Fairway signed by CCC
- 2021/22 Revised Budget, CAPEX and Cashflow accepted.
- Purchase of Aristocrat Poker Machines endorsed
- Hydroplan – Dosing System and Pump Shed Design endorsed
- Washdown Bay Roof/Shed quotes considered & endorsed
- Play By Design – Children’s Play Equipment (Stage 3) quote endorsed
- CAV – CCTV and PA System (Stage 2) quote endorsed
- Eurobodalla Refrigeration Services (Stage 2) quote endorsed
- Outdoor Gaming Ceiling Replacement – LSC (Variation Stage 2) endorsed
- Upgrade to Golf Course Pathways – Diamond Grid Costings endorsed
- 27 Hole Irrigation System Installation – Loan to be investigated and considered
- Membership Fees and Golf Shop Pricing – to be considered
- CMA and Clubs NSW Regional Dinner – Management & Board attendance
- Cigarette Butts on course – reminder notice to members to dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
- Catalina Restaurant – Menu changes and specials to be discussed with Chef.
Meeting closed at 5:25pm. Date of next meeting to be held Thursday 31 March 2022 at 3pm.