COURSE UPDATE | As predicted, La Niña is continuing to deliver unprecedented rainfall and adverse conditions to the South Coast. We received 50mm of rainfall overnight which has resulted in Course Closure until Monday. A huge thank you to Course Superintendent Dennis Grounds and his dedicated Team who continue to work tirelessly in spite of these challenges to minimise the impact of these enduring rainfalls. We will continue to monitor the situation. Please keep an eye on our Website and Social Channels for updates. The safety of our Members and Guests is our main priority. We ask that you follow advice from authorities and take good care of one another. Our Clubhouse and Restaurant will continue to operate as normal.
- Vets News – Upcoming Events May 19, 2022
- Maximum handicap increase for our Male Golfers May 19, 2022
- Game Day has never looked so good! May 19, 2022
- Exclusive Cupitt’s Estate 5 Course Gourmet Food & Wine Degustation May 12, 2022
- Step inside and make our new home, your new home! May 11, 2022
Club Catalina is fully licensed and offers TAB, Keno, ATMs and Foxtel so you can enjoy the “Match of the Day” our big screens