Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for the performance of our functions and activities. The types of personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and credit card information.
We may collect personal information from you in the following circumstances:
– When you make a booking or purchase a product or service from us
– When you enter a competition or promotion
– When you subscribe to our mailing list
– When you communicate with us by phone, email, or in person
We may also collect personal information from third parties, such as service providers, sponsors, or other entities with whom we work.
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide golf services, products, and facilities to you
– To process bookings and payments
– To communicate with you about our services and facilities, including events, promotions, and news
– To conduct research and analysis to improve our services and facilities
– To comply with our legal obligations
– For other purposes with your consent
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
– To our service providers and contractors who assist us in providing our services and facilities
– To sponsors and partners who support our events and activities
– To regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies if required by law
– To other third parties with your consent
We take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties with whom we share personal information are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to that information.
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We regularly review and update our security measures to ensure the ongoing protection of personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions. You also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information or to object to its processing. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Club Catalina Golf Club
Address: 154 Beach Rd, Batemans Bay NSW 2536
Phone: (02) 4472 4022